SUP3R-7 by Olympus UK
Your Ultimate 7-Keto Guide!
Atop Mt. Olympus, the Demi-Gods never sleep. They’re continuously evaluating the latest technology to enhance the efficacy of compounds with poor bioavailability. Today we are excited to announce their latest creation: SUP3R-7 from Olympus Labs! With SUP3R-7, Olympus Labs has taken 7-Keto to the next level with the S-SEDDS Delivery System! Let’s unwrap this awesome product and take a look at what’s inside!
~Introduction to 7-Keto:
7-Keto, a naturally occurring metabolite primarily produced in the adrenal glands and skin, is sometimes referred to by its many synonyms including 7-Keto Dehydroepiandrosterone, 3-acetyl-7-oxo-dehydroepiandrosterone, 3beta-acetoxy-androst-5-ene-7,17-dione, 3-acetoxyandrost-5-ene-7,17-dione, and 5-androsten-3-beta-17-one-DHEA.
As you can probably already tell, 7-Keto is one of three oxygenated metabolites of Dehydroepiandrosterone (DHEA). These metabolites interconvert with one another but do not convert back into DHEA. As such, 7-keto supplementation is a way to get these three oxygenated metabolites without using DHEA supplementation.
Why not just use DHEA? Two reasons: 1. 7-Keto offers several unique benefits compared to supplementing with DHEA alone, and more importantly, 2. DHEA can and will partly convert itself into sex hormones such as androgens and estrogens. Unfortunately, this means that there are many groups who may not be able to enjoy some of the benefits from DHEA supplementation including those who don’t wish to manipulate their hormones and/or deal with the possibility of a requisite post-cycle-therapy. Additionally, women may wish to avoid DHEA due to the potential for virilization side effects resulting from an increase of androgens which can be induced by DHEA (acne, facial hair). For these people and more, 7-Keto DHEA is the ideal solution.
In other words, 7-Keto is NON-HORMONAL. You can use 7-Keto for long durations with no PCT required! In fact, not only is 7-Keto amazing for off-cycle use, and can be a great non-hormonal add-on to any cycle, but it can also be an AMAZING addition to PCT! Adding SUP3R-7 to your PCT regimen will help keep fat off and even get you more shredded with no risk of hormonal effects! Moreover, 7-Keto has many other beneficial effects that can be useful at any time!
Effects of 7-Keto:
It is worth highlighting the numerous effects that 7-Keto has, and how it could be a beneficial addition to any supplement regimen:
-Increased Fat Loss
-Decreased Fat Storage
-Strengthened Immune System
-Improved Cholesterol Levels
-Memory Boost and Brain Health
S-SEDDS Delivery System:
With such a great variety of highly-desirable effects, why isn’t 7-Keto more popular? Anecdotal evidence suggests that in order to fully enjoy the many benefits of 7-Keto, one must take large (~200-400mg) oral doses, or try to incorporate the ingredient into a transdermal carrier. These options result in higher costs, potentially unwanted doses, and the hassle of adding yet another transdermal product requiring daily application to one’s supplement regimen. Furthermore, without an advanced delivery vehicle, even large doses of 7-Keto may not elicit the ingredients’ full potential.
S-SEDDS to the rescue!
Self-emulsifying drug delivery systems, (SEDDS), have been proven in the last two decades to be a phenomenal success. They are able to overcome some of the biggest challenges confronting contemporary delivery science today by improving on the oral bioavailability of compounds with poor and inconsistent gastrointestinal absorption. SEDDS do so by facilitating absorption of compounds via the intestinal lymphatic system and thus circumnavigating the hepatic first-pass effect. The lymphatic system is a drainage network that extends throughout the entire body in proximity to the circulatory system and is a logical target since orally administered compounds can work more effectively when transported selectively to the intestinal lymphatic system. The bioavailability of compounds that undergo significant first-pass metabolism in the liver can be improved dramatically by utilizing the lymphatic system for absorption in the intestine, thus avoiding the destructive first-pass effect in the liver.
However, SEDDS are typically prepared in a liquid form, which can result in some disadvantages, for example, low stability, large volume of dose and issues with handling and portability. To overcome these issues, solid-SEDDS (S-SEDDS) have emerged to improve upon an already excellent delivery system. Through solidification of liquid self-emulsifying systems into powders the liquid SEDDS can be converted into solid dosage form without affecting compound release property. Thus, S-SEDDS combines the advantages of SEDDS (i.e., enhanced solubility and bioavailability) with those of solid dosage forms (e.g., high stability and reproducibility, compact dosage form and ease of handling and portability). Though it has little, if any, current presence in the world of supplementation, S-SEDDS is a cutting edge and highly effective delivery system utilized by the pharmaceutical industry. It is without a doubt one of the most effective means by which to deliver any compound at this point in time, and stands to replace other more antiquated methods delivery in the very near future.
Bottom line: With S-SEDDS, Olympus Labs is able to offer 7-Keto in its most bioavailable and convenient form yet! No more large, expensive doses that still don’t unlock the full potential of 7-Keto. No more slathering another transdermal on every day. Just take the caps, and go!
7-Keto is a uniquely effective supplement for helping to burn fat durably and rapidly. Studies have demonstrated that taking 7-Keto significantly increases the liver’s production of thermogenic enzymes as well as the production of the thyroid hormone T3 and as such, a rise in basal metabolism. Even more promising is that this is done without influencing either TSH or T4, and with no negative impact on thyroid function.
7-Keto enhances the activity of three thermogenic enzymes that stimulate fatty acid oxidation in the liver. These thermogenic-enhancing enzymes are fatty acyl CoA oxidase, malic enzyme, and glycerol-3-phosphate dehydrogenase. These enzymes drive the liver cells to burn fatty acids for energy, which causes a lowering of triglycerides in the liver.
Supplementation with 7-Keto has a dramatic effect on boosting levels of these thermogenic-enhancing enzymes. Studies found that fatty acyl CoA oxidase increased by 128%, while malic enzyme jumped 860%. The concentration of glycerol-3-phosphate dehydrogenase increased by 138% as well.
A study published in Current Therapeutic Research revealed just how effective 7-Keto is in inducing fat loss.In this randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled study, 30 overweight adults were divided into two groups. Group 1 received 100 mg of 7-Keto twice daily for eight weeks, while group 2 took a matching placebo capsule. All subjects participated in an exercise program three times a week that consisted of 50 minutes of aerobic and non-aerobic cross training under the supervision of an exercise physiologist. In addition, each subject was instructed by a registered dietitian to follow an 1800-calorie-a-day diet. The subjects underwent testing for blood chemistry, body composition, blood pressure, and dietary analysis at baseline and at weeks four and eight.
The researchers found that the 7-Keto group lost a significant amount of body weight compared to the placebo group-6.3 versus 2.1 pounds. The 7-Keto group also lost a greater percentage of body fat compared to the placebo group-1.8% versus 0.57%.Compared to the placebo group, the 7-Keto group saw a significant increase in thyroid hormone activity that targets fat- burning genes in the mitochondria and adipose tissue.No adverse effects were reported. The results show that 7-Keto can significantly and safely reduce body weight and body fat when combined with exercise and a reduced-calorie diet. Supplementation with 7-Keto can therefore help reverse the decline in metabolic rate that makes it so easy to put on weight as we age.
Another double blind study was carried out on subjects taking 100 mg of 7-Keto twice a day for 8 weeks. During this study, the subjects absorbed 1,800 calories per day and exercised (moderately) 3 times 60 minutes per week. The supplemented subjects lost 6.6lbs, whereas the controlled ones lost only 2.2lbs. At this dose, and during this length of time, 7-Keto caused no side effects.
With SUP3R-7, you’ve got the perfect non-hormonal, stimulant-free fat burning product that stacks with everything!
-Looking to cut faster and more effectively? Add SUP3R-7 to your cutting stack!
-Looking to keep fat storage at bay during a bulk? Mix some SUP3R-7 in to your bulking stack!
As you can see, SUP3R-7 is an extremely versatile product!
In a randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled study, patients in a 7-Keto group had a significant decrease in immune suppressor cells and a significant increase in immune helper cells. The 7-Keto group also saw reductions in diastolic blood pressure and an increase in neutrophils, the first white blood cells to respond to infection.
A study at the Chinese Academy of Medical Sciences in Beijing confirms the immune-boosting properties of 7-Keto. Scientists exposed mice with compromised immune systems to chronic mild stress for four weeks. The traumatic regimen decreased their white blood cell proliferative response and produced other abnormalities in immune function. Additionally, levels of thyroid hormones decreased. However, when the mice were given 7-Keto at a dose of 15 mg/kg of body weight, their blood cell proliferative response and natural killer cell activity were dramatically enhanced. The levels of thyroid hormone also returned to normal.
A study at the Institute of Endocrinology in Prague, Czech Republic, revealed that 7-Keto contributes to cholesterol-lowering activity. Beneficial HDL (high-density lipoprotein) rose significantly, and harmful LDL (low-density lipoprotein) was slightly diminished. These changes produced a strong improvement in the atherogenic index, which measures the risk of cardiovascular disease. A significant rise in beneficial apolipoprotein A-1, a protector of cardiovascular health, also occurred. These findings indicate that 7-Keto has cholesterol-lowering effects at a dosage that is even lower than that required to achieve the same effects with DHEA.
A study at the University of Wisconsin in Madison suggests that 7-Keto can boost memory as well. In the experiment, researchers trained young mice in the use of a water maze. They found that a single injection of 7-Keto (at 24 mg/kg of body weight) reversed experimentally induced memory loss. The scientists then fed 7-Keto or DHEA to old mice that had learned the maze. They discovered that memory of the water-maze training was retained during a four-week test period in the mice receiving 7-Keto but not in those treated with DHEA.
Given this evidence:
-7-Keto’s cholesterol-lowering and fat-accrual-mitigating effects can make it a very useful and healthy addition to any cycle to minimize fat gain, all without adding suppression.
-7-Keto can also make a great supplement for those seeking overall health benefits, anti-aging qualities, and/or those looking to strengthen their immune system, a particularly advantageous benefit during cold and flu season.
Side Effects of 7-keto:
7-Keto is incredibly safe and has virtually no known side effects!
Safety and Efficacy:
7-Keto has been studied at the Institute of Research on Enzymes at the University of Wisconsin for over a decade. Doses as high as 500 mg/kg have been administered to primates with no adverse effect being observed. This is equivalent to more than 100 times the recommended dose for a human being. A human toxicity study confirmed that atdoses of 200 mg/day for 28 days, 7-Keto did not negatively affect biological blood and urine tests.The Institute of Research on Enzymes alone has 9 patents for the various uses of 7-Keto DHEA, including favoring weight loss, reinforcing and modulating the immune system, and anti-aging purposes including treating Alzheimer’s disease.
Studies have demonstrated that 7-Keto is around 2.5 times more powerful, milligramme for milligramme, than DHEA, and with no side effects. In fact, 7-Keto may be responsible for most of the beneficial effects attributed to DHEA. 7-Keto has been shown to be superior for, inducing thermogenesis, improving memory and reinforcing or modulating the immune system.
Dosing, Cycle Length, Stacking and Timing:
Thanks to the use of proprietary S-SEDDS technology, the amount of 7-Keto in SUP3R-7 can be much lower, yet far more effective than competing products.
-SUP3R-7 is dosed at 75mg/cap, which, when combined with S-SEDDS, is more than enough to make SUP3R-7 the most potent 7-keto product on the market. Each bottle will have a 30 day supply at the recommended dosage of 2 caps per day, preferably taken with a meal.
-Because it’s non-hormonal, SUP3R-7 can be taken nearly indefinitely! For those wishing to enjoy SUP3R-7’s benefits over longer cycles, we recommend taking a 1 month break after 6 months of use before resuming supplementation.
-SUP3R-7 stacks well with any supplement plan! Here are some great suggestions:
The Essential Lean Stack: SUP3R EPI + SUP3R 7 + K1NGS GUARD
Non-Suppressive Gains Stack: SUP3R 7 + OR1GIN + TR1IUMPH
Max Shreds Stack: SUP3R 7 + ASSASS1NATE + BLOODSHR3D/IGNIT3 + SUP3R-SHRED
Max Gains Stack SUP3R 1 + SUP3R 4 or SUP3R DHEA + SUP3R 7 + K1NGS GUARD
Post-Cycle Therapy (PCT) for 7-Keto:
-SUP3R-7 is non-hormonal and thus requires no pct!
As you can see, 7-Keto is a promising agent for fat loss, offers an enticing variety of additional health benefits, and thanks to its non-hormonal nature, can be taken at any time! It is also safe and generally free of side effects. Combine these attractive attributes with Olympus Labs’ unrivaled quality and the advanced S-SEDDS delivery system, and you can see why SUP3R-7 is such an exciting product and yet another fantastic addition to the Olympus UK line! 7-keto can benefit everyone, male and female, on-cycle or off, regardless of diet and training style. TR1UMPH over genetic barriers with 7-Keto, incinerate fat, and get SHR3DDED!
Directions: As an adult dietary supplement, take 2 capsules of SUP3R-7 daily with or without meals.
- Marenich LP. Excretion of testosterone, epitestosterone, androstenedione and 7-ketodehydroepiandrostenedione in healthy men of different ages. Probl Endokrinol (Mosk). 1979 Jul;25(4):28-31.
- Davidson M, Marwah A, Sawchuk RJ, et al. Safety and pharmacokinetic study with escalating doses of 3-acetyl-7-oxo-dehydroepiandrosterone in healthy male volunteers. Clin Invest Med. 2000 Oct;23(5):300-10.
- Lardy H, Henwood SM, Weeks CE. An acute oral gavage study of 3beta-acetoxyandrost-5-ene-7,17-dione (7-oxo-DHEA-acetate) in rats. Biochem Biophys Res Commun. 1999 Jan 8;254(1):120-3.
- Henwood SM, Weeks CE, Lardy H. An escalating dose oral gavage study of 3beta-acetoxyandrost-5-ene-7, 17-dione (7-oxo-DHEA-acetate) in rhesus monkeys. Biochem Biophys Res Commun. 1999 Jan 8;254(1):124-6.
- Lardy H, Partridge B, Kneer N, Wei Y. Ergosteroids: induction of thermogenic enzymes in liver of rats treated with steroids derived from dehydroepiandrosterone. Proc Natl Acad Sci USA. 1995 Jul 3;92(14):6617-9.
- Zenk JL, Kuskowski MA. The use of 3-acetyl-7-oxo-dehydroepiandrosterone for augmenting immune response in the elderly. Presented at meeting of FASEB, April 17, 2004.
- Hampl R, Lapcik O, Hill M, et al. 7-Hydroxydehydroepiandrosterone—a natural antiglucocorticoid and a candidate for steroid replacement therapy? Physiol Res. 2000;49 Suppl 1S107-12.
- Liu YY, Yang N, Kong LN, Zuo PP. Effects of 7-oxo-DHEA treatment on the immunoreactivity of BALB/c mice subjected to chronic mild stress. Yao Xue Xue Bao. 2003 Dec;38(12):881-4.
- Lardy H, Kneer N, Wei Y, Patridge B, Marwah P. Ergosteroids. II: Biologically active metabolites and synthetic derivatives of dehydroepiandrosterone. Steroids. 1998 Mar;63(3):158-65.
- Bobyleva V, Kneer N, Bellei M, Battelli D, Lardy HA. Concerning the mechanism of increased thermogenesis in rats treated with dehydroepiandrosterone. J Bioenerg Biomembr. 1993 Jun;25(3):313.21.
- Bobyleva V, Bellei M, Kneer N, Lardy H. The effects of the ergosteroid 7-oxo-dehydroepiandrosterone on mitochondrial membrane potential: possible relationship to thermogenesis. Arch Biochem Biophys. 1997 May 1;341(1):122-8.
- Kalman DS, Colker CM, Swain MA, Torina GC, Shi Q. A randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled study of 3-acetyl-7-oxo-dehydroepiandrosterone in healthy overweight adults. Curr Therap Res. 2000;61(7):435-42.
- Karakoc A, Ayvaz G, Taneri F, et al. The effects of hypothyroidism in rats on serum leptin concentrations and leptin mRNA levels in adipose tissue and relationship with body fat composition. Encocr Res. 2004 May;30(2):247-55.
- Nestler JE, Barlascini CO, Clore JN, Blackard WG. Dehydroepiandrosterone reduces serum low density lipoprotein levels and body fat but does not alter insulin sensitivity in normal men. J Clin Endocrinol Metab. 1988 Jan;66(1):57-61.
- Sulcova J, Hill M, Masek Z, et al. Effects of transdermal application of 7-oxo-DHEA on the levels of steroid hormones, gonadotropins and lipids in healthy men. Physiol Res. 2001;50(1):9-18.
- Shi J, Schulze S, Lardy HA. The effect of 7-oxo-DHEA acetate on memory in young and old C57BL/6 mice. Steroids. 2000 Mar;65(3):124-9.
- Ihler G, Chami-Stemmann H. 7-oxo-DHEA and Raynaud’s phenomenon. Med Hypotheses. 2003 Mar;60(3):391-7.
- Weeks C., Hardy H., Henwood S. Preclinical toxicology evaluation of 3-acetyl-7-oxo-dehydroepiandrosterone (7-Keto DHEA), FASEB J 1998;12:A4428.
- Henwood S. M., Weeks C. E., Lardy H. An escalating dose oral gavage study of 3 beta-acetoxyandrost-5-ene, 17 dione (7-ox-DHEA acetate) in Rhesus monkeys. Biochem. Biophys. Res. Commun, 1999;254:120-3.
- Davidson M. H., Weeks C. E., Lardy H., et al. Safety and endocrine effects of 3-acetyl-7-oxo DHEA (7-Keto DHEA) FASEB J 1998;12:A4429.
- Colker et al., Double blind study evaluating the effect of exercise plus 3-acetyl-7-oxo dehydroepiandrosterone on body composition and the endocrine system in overweight adults. J. Exercise Physiology online, 1999;341:122-8.
- Shi J., Lardy H. 3beta-hydroxyandrost-5-ene-7, 17 dione (7-Keto DHEA) improves memory in mice. FASEB J 1998;12:A4427.
- Shi J., Schulze S., Lardy H. The effect of 7-oxo-DHEA acetate on memory in young and old C5577BL/6 mice. 2000;65(3):124-9.
- Davidson M., Lardy H., et al. Safety and pharmacokinetic study with escalating doses of 3-acetyl-7-oxo-dehydroepiandrosterone in healthy male volunteers. Clin Invest Med. Vol23, n° 5, Oct 2000.